Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Inspiration - 15 Years Later

Tomorrow is a special day for me, my 15th Wedding Anniversary. It seems like just yesterday my husband and I were talking on the computer for the first time, then it progressed to the phone and finally in person. It was instant kismet where we were attached at the hip the moment we met. My father always teased that when it was right, it would feel like I'd been hit by a Mack truck and I did.

I can't remember the day or moment that I knew he would be my forever love, but I was quite aware, prior to our meeting in person, that this man would at least be my best friend in life. I know that may sound weird to some, but three weeks into talking on the phone and we were completing each others sentences.

The way we met was not in the traditional sense and we've gone through a variety of hurdles in life that would surely split a couple up. However, with each step back, we've managed to take a leap ahead.

To those who know me well, this is how the Remembrance Series started, based on the love my hubs and I share and how we met. Of course the rest is 100% fiction, but there is a small smidgen of reality in amongst the pages for those who know where to look. ;-)

To the love of my life, "You are the other half of my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment