Saturday, July 19, 2014

The book LOVING YOU is FREE July 19 - 21, 2014



LOVING YOU is FREE this WEEKEND thru Monday! 

Here's a 5 Star review of Loving You, from Amazon, cut and pasted:

This is a sweet romance coupled with paranormal and historical elements; which makes for an exciting read! I have to admit that I didn’t realize this was the second book in the series until I had finished. This book could easily be a standalone; that being said, I picked up the first, re-read the second and eagerly anticipate the third – I enjoyed reading this series that much!! Cynthia did a wonderful job writing this story. You learn so much about Jordan and Gregory; their pasts, & their present as they seek to discover who is behind the curse, and just to what extent evil will go to ruin them. I love that Jordan and Gregory are proactive and are willing to fight to stay together and to stay alive! They have some great powers that were passed to them and even better ones that they come in to, which adds to the excitement. My only question is: will Jordan and Gregory succeed in their journey toward Happily Ever After?

Amazon


Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment