Friday, August 15, 2014

Important News for the Learning Series



I've had some questions start coming in, "Why can't I find the Learning Series on Amazon?  Where's Learning to Love Again?  Did Amazon take them down? etc...."

Amazon didn't take them down, I did.  But, for a good reason.  I recently signed the Learning Series to Limitless Publishing.  They were taken down to undergo transition and will be re-released.  I don't know exact dates yet, but they are already working hard to make the series even better.  As soon as I have any updated information, I'll pass it along to everyone!  Garrett and Laurel will return! 

In the meantime, I still have the Remembrance Series, with I Remember and Loving You, available for ebook and print purchase, via Amazon, Smashwords, and Barned & Noble.  It's a sweet YA, Paranormal, and Historical Romance all rolled into one.  Two souls are destined to meet and fall in love throughout history until they finally fulfill a prophecy to defeat the darkness that threatens to unleash evil upon the world.  Each book focuses on their current relationship, while trying to uncover secrets to their past lives.  The more they're together, the more information they find out about the past, the stronger their paranormal powers grow, but so does the darkness that seeks to defeat them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment