Saturday, July 6, 2013

My first book is LIVE on Amazon!

My first book, a Young Adult Paranormal Romance, called I Remember, part of the Remembrance Series, is now live on Amazon, for only $2.99.  Here is the hyperlink to it:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQULH6C/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=13X24P3NXNYXSWC5875W&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

If you are a fan of young adult books, but also like a little paranormal occurances and histrocial references, then I'm hoping you will find my book appealing.  The books to follow will dive further into the story with more historical and paranormal activity, though no werewolves, vampires, or the like.  Though you will see dark spirits and an evil witch trying to prevent a prophecy from coming true. 

Hope you enjoy!

P.S.  I'm hoping to have links to Barnes & Noble and Smashwords up soon too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment